Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

WOW! What a difference a week makes

Hi everyone! 

I hope everyone is well and Happy Belated Father's day to all of the wonderful fathers out there!

What a crazy week it has been.  I have been trying my best to keep up with all the blogs and everyone's progress and I am so happy to see all of the changes!  On top of all of work and attention to detail it takes to build a home, I am also planning our daughter's 21st birthday (YES, I said it out loud, I have a 21 year old!  :))  She is a fourth of July baby and yes, I have heard just about every joke there is about giving birth to a "firecracker" baby , but please feel free to pass on a joke a that I have not heard  :)  I am so proud of her and just want to make this day extra special for her.  She is  a senior in college, works 2 jobs, and is extremely responsible.  I love you Princess!  Muwah, Muhaw, Muhaw!!  Being that her favorite color is Pink, we are planning a Pink themed party, right down to the signature drinks (which is taking the most time, trying to find just the right two pink drinks.  Trying to find a drink that pink that is not too sweet has been quite the challenge!

Back to house news!

Nothing new to report :(  We still have not had our "final changes" meeting yet, this is due to our schedules.  I will be traveling out of out town all next week so hopefully we will be able to schedule it next weekend.  I can't believe that we still have not been able to agree on final selections!  What is wrong with us, is it really that hard or are we just making it that hard!?!

Question about finding new Blogs:
So I am very new to all this so I hope someone will excuse my ignorance and be able to provide some insight.  How do I find new blogs about Ryan Homes? Are there key words that you type in somewhere to search for new blogs?

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter!!! I still remember my 21st (barely) Enjoy your day with her!

    As far as finding new blogs....there is a blogger search website (if you goggle it it should come up) but to be honest, the best way to find other blogs (or meaybe not the best but the way I did it) was go onto other peoples blogs and looks at the "my blog list" or click on thier name (or someone who left a comment on the blog's name) and it will pull up a list of everyone they are following. Most of us are following alot of Ryan Homes blogs. Hope this helps....let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your daughter. My oldest daughter just turned 25 last week...so there...now you don't feel too bad...you have company...or maybe I feel better cause you are company for us :)

    Noob covered just about all the different methods for finding new blogs....I have close to 60 on my blog list and typically I find the new ones when they comment on one of the existing blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday daughter!!! And thats how I found my blog list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog, curios to know if your home sweet home is complete.....I did not see any updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anonymous,

    My home IS a home sweet home, but not with Ryan!! We had a terrible experience with them regarding a structural issue that they never addressed.

    ReplyDelete